Obsessed with being organised? Same here! Here are some handy tips on how to keep organised around the house:
– Make it easy to locate the items you use regularly by storing them at eye level and least-used items up high.
– Use coordinated hangers to help care for and organise certain items.
– Boxes, hanging cubbies or shelves will make it easy to organise shoes in your wardrobe.
– Use shelf dividers to help keep folded clothes neat.
– Display scarves, ties and belts using specialised hangers which make it easy to find and store.
Plus, you can make the process a whole lot easier by shopping our “Beautifully Organised” sale online now:
Colourful scarf holder only $25, SHOP NOW
4 row trolley $29, SHOP NOW
Shoe rack $25, SHOP NOW
Not a member? Join for free here.