A fav among New York Fashion Week front-rowers, tousled waves are an utterly chic addition to any look.
French girls have been championing this style forever, but with the rebirth of understated, low-maintenance fashion, the I-just-rolled-out-of bed style is back and better than ever. We just love this super achievable look! And the best part? Heat need not apply, so you can save those tresses the extra pain.
How to: Tousled Tresses
1) Build a solid base by washing your hair with a volumnising shampoo and conditioner.
2) Towel dry your hair and apply a generous amount (about a palm full) of volumising mousse.
We suggest: Kerstase Resistance Volumactive Foam was $49.00 now $29.00 SHOP NOW
3) Part your hair as desired and section into three sections- two at the front, and one at the back.
4) Twist the back section into a bun and use hair-pins to secure it to the top of your head. Try not to use elastics- they will cause unruly dents!
5) Now, loosely twist the front sections away from your face and pin them into the bun. Once secured leave your hair to dry. TIP: Speed up the process with a quick blast from the hair-dryer. If you have very thick hair we recommend a blast from the blow-dryer before twisting your hair up.
6) Once your hair feels dry, comb it through with a wide tooth comb.
7) Finish it off with a quick spritz of texturising spray.
We suggest: Kerstase’s K Spray To Carry was $59.00 now $39.00 SHOP NOW
8) Wallah! Bombshell alert! Get ready to stun with your new set of locks.
With thousands of new products online everyday you never know what you’ll discover at OZSALE
Become a member HERE, it’s free!